The National Speakers Association, Philadelphia Chapter (NSA-PHL), formerly called NSA Mid-Atlantic (NSA-MAC), is one of 38 chapters and local networks of the National Speakers Association (NSA) across the country, each providing services to their members, primarily environments for learning and professional growth.
NSA is dedicated to:
- Advancing the standard of excellence in the speaking profession
- Expanding the use of Professional Speakers.
- Our organization seeks to build and maintain cooperative relationships with meetings industry partners and the Delaware Valley community overall. NSA-PHL is known as the Voice of the Speaking Industry in Philadelphia, Central/Southern New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, Northern Delaware and the Greater Delaware Valley.
Committed to professional development, NSA-PHL is an organization which is dedicated to:
- Increasing the public’s awareness of the professional speaker and like platform communicators
- Promoting the integrity, visibility, performance skills and learning for the professional speaker
- Fostering fellowship and friendship among professional speakers
- Providing valuable mentoring opportunities for less experienced speakers with more experienced speakers
- Sharing ideas and methods amongst all members to help them grow in the profession
- Holding periodic meetings to share ideas, industry knowledge, techniques, methods and so much more
- Upholding professional standards
- Maintaining affiliation with the National Speakers Association
Hear More About NSA-PHL
- How I Booked 80 Association Speaking Engagements in One Year
September 29, 2017
- Claim My Stage: How to Use Personal Branding to Move Up, Make More, & Thrive!
October 4, 2017
- Speaker Authenticity: When What We Say Matches What We Do
October 9, 2017