The Craveable Keynote
Presenter: Dawnna St Louis
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel, 260 Mall Boulevard, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Does your keynote get 3-4 referrals from the stage or just 3-400 selfies?
Yeah! I wasn’t even getting the selfies until I figured out the formula that made my message craveable, shareable, and highly referable!
My name is Dawnna St Louis. Besides being the owner of Biz-On-FIre.com; I am an international keynote speaker that now gets more referrals per speech than ever before.
My keynote was killer. My delivery was divine. And still I was hustling for every single engagement until I made some very simple and strategic changes to a very good message.
The Craveable Keynote Formula took three years to figure out and was developed to do one thing – sell the next engagement (or 3) without selling a thing!
In this workshop you will discover:
- How to transform too much content or too many “me based” stories into an audience engaged experience
- The 7 secret triggers that makes your audience feel like you are talking directly to them
- The simple content creation template that changes the game from your opening to your closing
- How to craft and when to use the three different types of stories connects with your audience on a deeper level
- The one SUCCESS Take-Away that turns your keynote into a repeatable referral machine.
About our speaker:
Starting out as homeless teenager was no excuse for failure; instead it fueled Dawnna St Louis to have the courage to take bigger risks and reap bigger rewards. Her first reward was becoming founder and COO of a $250m tech consultancy. Her greatest reward is as Founder/CEO of Biz On Fire – a turn-key business incubator and retreat company that has generated over $750M in entrepreneurial business success stories. Recognizing that people are the lifeblood of business, Dawnna works with leaders, sales pros, and people like you to use the “7 Triggers to Yes” to influence others to get on board fast.
Hear More About NSA-PHL
- Self-Publishing & Marketing Crash Course
February 5, 2019
- Selling to Associations…Bypass the Gatekeeper and Sell Through the Backdoor
March 15, 2019
- Winning the Matrix of Spin Business
April 9, 2019