Power Selling with Social Media
Presenter: Phil Gerbyshak
Do you create tons of useful content – and have no idea what to do with it – or if you’re creating it right? Wondering if you should use LinkedIn…or Twitter…or Facebook…or SnapChat…or Instagram…or Pinterest…to grow your speaking business? Are you on social media – but struggling to get a return on your investment?
Join Phil Gerbyshak as he answers all these questions and more in Power Selling with Social media. He’s been using social media since before it was called social media, and he trains people from around the world on how to make money through digital selling.
- How and why you must “get dressed before you get busy” – and have a digital presence that will resonate with your ideal customer;
- How to “turn up the value before you turn up the volume” on your social media content;
- How to find your best customers, and how to ask for introductions to replicate them over and over after you deliver great service to them;
- And so much more!
About the Presenter:
About Phil: Phil Gerbyshak is the Chief Digital Officer of Vengreso and is a co-founder. He’s an award-winning speaker, an author and a technology geek who has been using digital to build business for nearly 20 years when he hand coded his first website dedicated to his favorite decade, the 80s.
Since the early days of the Internet, Phil has built websites, communities and bank accounts using the latest tools integrated into the classic needs of sales and marketing. A teacher at heart, Phil has delivered programs for audiences of 5 to 500, for the Fortune 50 to the smallest businesses and he’s been featured in articles in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Financial Times, Daily Globe and Mail, Inc.com and Entrepreneur.com to name just a few places.
When Phil isn’t teaching digital sales transformation, creating content, or reading the latest business book, you can find him playing pinball, walking on Florida’s beaches or enjoying one of 50 craft breweries in the Tampa Bay area.
Doubletree Plymouth Meeting
640 Fountain Road
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Hear More About NSA-PHL
- Holiday Twist Celebration
November 30, 2017
- Transformation through Masterminds: Where You Share, Question, and Recommend
December 5, 2017
- THE STORY FORMULA: Connection and Engagement through Strategic Storytelling
December 13, 2017