Internet Intervention: 5 Signs It’s Time to Fire Your Website
Presenter: Alan Berg, CSP
As the first stop for most of your prospects and customers, your website is probably your key employee. So, how’s that “employee” performing for you? Would you give yours a raise for doing a terrific job? Or, would you retrain or even fire it? How do you know when it’s time for a new site? Come hear Alan, author of “If your website was an employee, would you fire it?” and find out now.
Come to this session and:
- Hear 5 telltale signs that it’s time for a new site
- Learn easy ways to retrain your current site to perform better
- Find out what content you should remove from your site… now
- Find out what content you need to add to your site… now
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER:
Alan Berg, CSP is “a Suburban Renaissance Man”… a husband, father, son, friend, speaker, author, salesman, marketer, musician, handyman, consultant, teacher, cruciverbalist (one who does crossword puzzles) and he’s been told, an all-around nice guy. He is passionate about his family and work. Like many of you, he loves being creative and working with his hands, as well as his mind (that’s what the wrench in his logo stands for). Your success leads to more success for him. You’ve probably heard that when you give first, you’ll get more than you could have ever asked for. It’s true. He is living for today, while planning for tomorrow.
WHERE IN OUR BACKYARD?
This event will take place at a venue right in our BACKYARD: The Inn at Villanova University, 601 County Line Road, Radnor, PA 19087 – with free parking and easy access to many major highways. A light dinner fare will be served.
Hear More About NSA-PHL
- Stand Out and Survive: How to Remain Relevant in a Dog Eat Dog World
November 15, 2019
- Internet Intervention: 5 Signs It’s Time to Fire Your Website
January 16, 2020
- How to Land More Prospects, More Referrals & More Gigs!
April 17, 2020