What’s Stopping Millennials or Gen Xers or Boomers from Hiring You–and What to Do About It
Presenter: Anna Liotta
Venue: Pyramid Club, 1735 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
At present, the workforce is 29% Boomers, 23% Gen-Xers, and 45% Millennials. Bad news: what captivates one group is turning off another. Worse news: you can’t just target the final decision-makers with your marketing. During the sales process you–or maybe only your website–will touch all three generations. How do you adapt your marketing and sales pitches, so they are effective regardless of who is receiving them?
In this fast-paced, action-focused session you will learn:
- Your own generational blind spots that are sabotaging making a connection with older or younger clients
- The one piece of research you must do before talking to a decision maker
- How to accommodate contradictory needs of different generations in one sales pitch
- How to update your visuals, websites, interactive activities, and even your CRMs so they get your message across to all generations
Anna Liotta teaches you how to “tickle your audience without ticking them off.” [I didn’t get the exact wording of your slogan] This is a must-attend session for speakers of all generations–well, only if you want to close more business.
About our speaker:
Anna Liotta, MA, CSP, is an award-winning keynote speaker and best-selling author with a deep understanding from 20 years of research on how generational demographics and dynamics affect every aspect of business success.
Early in her career, Anna identified a common theme: a fundamental lack of understanding between different generations within an organization hinders trust, alignment and bottom-line outcomes. This led to her life’s work of helping people develop practical strategies for optimal communications across generations.
Annaʼs most impressive generational credential however is that Anna is the youngest girl of nineteen children. This means that every Thanksgiving, graduation, or wedding is a fascinating case study in multi-generational communication.
The founder of The Generational Institute™ and author of Unlocking Generational CODES, © Annaʼs clients range from the PGA of America to the NBA, from Amazon.com to the Womenʼs Foodservice Forum.
Hear More About NSA-PHL
- “Put Butts in Seats”: How to Host Your Own Successful Events
October 29, 2018
- How the Game Needs to Be Played.
November 2, 2018
- Smiling and Dialing Your Way to a Six-Figure Speaking Business
November 14, 2018