Speaker Authenticity: When What We Say Matches What We Do
Presenter: Jim Smith, Jr.
Wikipedia defines authenticity as follows: concerns the truthfulness of origins, attributes, commitments, sincerity, devotion and intentions. As speakers it’s paramount that we live what we give. We have the privilege of the platform and we must honor that privilege by being authentic, transparent and candid.
- Discuss the definition of authenticity and how it applies to speakers.
- Examine areas where speakers seem inauthentic.
- Explore ways to enhance one’s authenticity when speaking.
Jim Smith Jr. International
921 Pleasant Valley Avenue, Suite 140
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054
(Parking located around building)
Hear More About NSA-PHL
- Holiday Twist Celebration
November 30, 2017
- Transformation through Masterminds: Where You Share, Question, and Recommend
December 5, 2017
- THE STORY FORMULA: Connection and Engagement through Strategic Storytelling
December 13, 2017