Stand Out and Survive: How to Remain Relevant in a Dog Eat Dog World
Presenter: Elaine Pasqua, CSP
- Are you ready to grow your speaking business to six figures?
- Do you want to remain fresh and relevant to sustain your career?
- Would you like to find new markets to provide additional opportunities?
- Do you want to develop a memorable program to keep clients coming back?
Elaine Pasqua, CSP describes herself as tenacious. She fearlessly networks to connect with prospective clients. She knows how to conduct in depth conversations to understand their needs and frustrations, so she can sell her return on investment to book more programs. Elaine is ready to help you grow your speaking business to six figures! You will learn her secrets for success as she teaches you how to network and develop meaningful relationships that provide new opportunities. She seamlessly transitioned from one sector and topic to another, enabling her business to flourish for 22 years. You will learn how to recognize current trends to expand your expertise to remain relevant and in demand! Discover how to repurpose your content to appeal to many markets. Elaine will provide effective techniques for perfecting your platform skills as she demonstrates the power of interactive exercises and learning, which engages participants, creates a memorable experience, and keeps them coming back for more!
Elaine is excited to share her strategies to help you achieve your phenomenal success as a professional speaker!
**NEW** VENUE LOCATION:
100 Four Falls Corporate Ctr. Suite 104
Conshohocken, PA 19428
How our events can transform YOU!
- Top 7 Ways to have a Productive 2020
December 10, 2019
- Holiday Bash in our Back Yard!
December 13, 2019
- Internet Intervention: 5 Signs It’s Time to Fire Your Website
January 16, 2020