Winning the Matrix of Spin Business
Presenter: Laurie Guest
Every time you speak, an opportunity to book more business presents itself to you. This can be either an encore invitation, an audience inquiry, or a referral to another group. If you aren’t getting at least one of new booking at every gig, then you are missing some strategic moves. How solid is your spin ratio? In this session, Laurie shows you how to uncover leads and close more work. Stay until the end and you will get the one bonus idea that you can’t learn if you aren’t in the room.
Who is Laurie Guest?
- Entrepreneur, author and motivational keynote speaker.
- Owner of Guest Enterprises, a speaking and training firm founded in 1997. The firm focuses on customer service and staff development topics presented in an entertaining format.
- Member of the National Speakers Association and a Certified Speaking Professional, a designation held by less than 12% of speakers worldwide and one of only 204 women to currently hold the honor.
- Top-rated keynote speakers for corporate events association meetings and business retreats.
- Author of Wrapped in Stillness: A Personal Retreat Guide.
- Graduated from Palmer College 1983
- Certified Ophthalmic Technician from 1986-2001
- Assistant Administrator for a regionally known ophthalmic surgery center. Responsible for sales, marketing, volunteer programs and referring physician relations.
- Community hospital marketing team member.
- Award winning columnist on the topic of customer service for an industry trade publication.
- A Midwest farmer’s daughter from Northern Illinois with a passion for people and with a sarcastic sense of humor.
Wife, mother, golfer, board game lover, autograph collector, sea glass gatherer, metal detecting fan, geocaching hobbyist and Netflix binge watcher.
The NSA-PHL webinars will be recorded with the speaker’s permission. This means that even if you can’t attend the live date, you should still sign-up to receive the recording post-webinar. You MUST register to receive the links (no exceptions). Also, NSA-PHL reserves the right to change the date and/or time based on speaker’s schedules. If a speaker has an unavoidable conflict, a recording will be provided to each registrant.