Why belong to NSA-PHL?
Because we all know the best way to develop in a particular area is to surround yourself with great professionals…and we have that like no one else. NSA-PHL is home for premier professional speakers from the greater Philadelphia area.
NSA-PHL Membership includes:
- Speakers who derive the majority of their income from speaking, consulting, conducting seminars, workshops or other paid presentations. Some members deliver as many as 100-250 presentations per year.
- Speakers who derive a lesser part of their income from the above activities while being employed in another capacity such as: author, meeting planner, association executive, teacher, ghostwriter, actor, entertainer, business executive, media personality, professional athlete or coach.
- Individuals who are associated with professional speaking or serve the speaking or meetings industry, for example, those who market or produce films, audio or video tapes, books or seminars, or deal in public relations or advertising.
- To join or renew your membership online using a credit card, please click the Membership button.
Please note: You cannot join the NSA-PHL chapter without first being a NSA National Professional Member.
Cost of National Membership: Please visit the NSA National website for different membership levels and financial investment.
NSA-PHL Levels & Costs
Standard NSA-PHL Chapter Membership
- Member of NSA National
Advanced NSA-PHL Chapter Membership
- Member of NSA National AND….
- Past President of NSA-PHL
Hear More About NSA-PHL
- Holiday Twist Celebration
November 30, 2017
- Transformation through Masterminds: Where You Share, Question, and Recommend
December 5, 2017
- THE STORY FORMULA: Connection and Engagement through Strategic Storytelling
December 13, 2017
Louis is a labor and employment attorney who has zealously represented both private employers and public entities as a litigator for years. A partner in the labor & employment group at Brown & Connery, LLP in Westmont, New Jersey he has excelled at learning his clients’ needs and determining their best scenario in a given situation. However, the courtroom or administrative agency is not his only platform. He excels in both the Board room as well as the office where he counsels clients on dealing with and managing the largest parts of their annual budgets – their people and challenges that arise in the workplace.
For Louis there are several ways to reach and engage with clients. As an author he has published numerous articles and has co-written a book covering various employment issues impacting employers. Beyond writing, he has spoken across the country for various clients and continues to develop his speaking, in part with his involvement in NSA. In his role as a dedicated volunteer leader, Louis is passionate about bringing his knowledge and expertise to our chapter and putting it to use for the benefit of the chapter and its long term growth.