NSA-PHL Announces an Associates Program 2017-2019
Been wondering how you might take the right steps to qualify for a full National Speakers Association Membership? Here’s the leg up you need.
The Associates Program is tailored just for you. The program is limited to 20 participants, so APPLY NOW.
What’s in it for speakers desiring National membership?
- Exposure to professional NSA-PHL members who can guide you while you acquire the credentials to qualify for National membership.
- Experience a full year of NSA-PHL open meetings with top professional speakers at the member rate, a significant savings over the guest rate.
- Expand your network of speaking professionals. Work on committees with your fellow speakers and pick up tips and tricks about the speaking business along the way.
- Do the marketing and speaking work that meets the National Speaker Association requirements and end the program as a full National professional member.
- The value way exceeds the price.
What you need to know about the Associates Program
The program is limited to 20 participants. The program begins January 2018 and ends January 2020.
- Candidates must apply in writing (form below). A three-person panel of Board/Professional Members will review all applications.
- Participants will have two (2) years to qualify and apply for professional National Member status.
- NSA-PHL will provide support and guidance to participants who desire to earn their National Membership.
- Participants can attend all open meetings at the member rate, a discount from the guest rate. Members-only meetings are not open to participants.
- Participants are expected to serve on our various NSA-PHL committees but may not be Board members.
- Current NSA-PHL Speakers Academy Members have access to the program for one year after the conclusion of their Academy.
- Participants may not use the NSA logo in any of their marketing materials nor may they describe themselves as NSA or Associate “Members”. The term “Member” is reserved for speaking professionals accepted by the National Speakers Association.
- An individual may be removed from the program or leave the program at any time without a refund.
- The investment is $250—a mere $125 per year. The non-refundable application fee is $30.
Apply now before the program fills up.
Complete this application form.
Hear More About NSA-PHL
- Selling to Associations…Bypass the Gatekeeper and Sell Through the Backdoor
March 15, 2019
- Winning the Matrix of Spin Business
April 9, 2019
- The Craveable Keynote
May 17, 2019