NSA National Membership
To be eligible for professional membership, you need to meet at least one of the following criteria and provide supporting documentation.
- You have given 20 or more presentations in front of live audiences of 15 or more as part of a salaried position within the 12 months prior to application. Supporting documentation: a letter from your employer (click here for sample template)
- You have received compensation for 20 or more presentations in front of live audiences of 15 or more within the 12 months prior to application.*
- You have earned $25,000 or more giving presentations in front of live audiences of 15 or more within the 12 months prior to application (regardless of the number of engagements).*
*Supporting documentation can include any of the following: contracts, paid invoices, check copies, speaker agreements, tax returns, a letter or documents showing revenue has been generated as a result of your speaking engagements
Hear More About NSA-PHL
- Stand Out and Survive: How to Remain Relevant in a Dog Eat Dog World
November 15, 2019
- Internet Intervention: 5 Signs It’s Time to Fire Your Website
January 16, 2020
- How to Land More Prospects, More Referrals & More Gigs!
April 17, 2020