NSA National Membership
To be eligible for professional membership, you need to meet at least one of the following criteria and provide supporting documentation.
- You have given 20 or more presentations in front of live audiences of 15 or more as part of a salaried position within the 12 months prior to application. Supporting documentation: a letter from your employer (click here for sample template)
- You have received compensation for 20 or more presentations in front of live audiences of 15 or more within the 12 months prior to application.*
- You have earned $25,000 or more giving presentations in front of live audiences of 15 or more within the 12 months prior to application (regardless of the number of engagements).*
*Supporting documentation can include any of the following: contracts, paid invoices, check copies, speaker agreements, tax returns, a letter or documents showing revenue has been generated as a result of your speaking engagements
Hear More About NSA-PHL
- Create Your Own Exercises: Transform Your Audience from Spectators to Participants.
December 13, 2018
- What’s Stopping Millennials or Gen Xers or Boomers from Hiring You–and What to Do About It
January 11, 2019
- 2019 Kick-Off Virtual Mastermind!
January 16, 2019